Holy Weekend!




There are so many words to describe this past weekend: adorable, nostalgic, stressful, good, crazy, painful, ... the list goes on. 


Lets start with Saturday.


Lillian was a flower girl in my childhood friend Rachel's wedding. She was absolutely adorable in her little white dress and walked down the aisle perfectly but the day was stressful none the less. To make a long story short, Lilly didn't get much of a nap, I locked myself out of the house and we were almost late to the wedding. Thank God she is a trooper and was well behaved (when others were around). I took her outside during the ceremony so she wouldn't be a distraction and took this cute little picture while she was peeping in the day care play area.

After the ceremony, I sent Lilly home with her daddy and enjoyed the reception with old friends. A super cute (and crafty) thing from the wedding were the table markers. They used old history books with numbers cut out of cute card stock. It gave a very antique feel to there reception.


Sunday was my first day back in children's church in almost a month. This would have been a'okay if it weren't for Friday morning. On Friday morning I thought I had a complimentary fitness evaluation at my gym. It turned out to be nothing more then a personal training session with a guy who didn't ask me what my goals were, didn't listen to what I was saying and spent the hour ripping up my abs. Needless to say, I did NOT buy more sessions. And I felt fine Saturday but on Sunday I couldn't even stand up straight which you can imagine makes running around after a room of 1 and 2 year olds a little more difficult. All I can say is THANK THE LORD for gold fish and its supernatural ability to make children sit still.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that one of my Husband's best friends from college was in town for the weekend also. 

Like I said, it was a crazy awesome weekend. And now I must go clean up the aftermath.

No comments:

Post a Comment