Ahoy, Land Lubbers

Lillian, me and Emily at Magen's Bay.

Well, on Saturday I arrived back in the Sun Shine State after cruising around the Caribbean for a few days. It was an amazingly wonderful family trip but I have to say that all that relaxing left me exhausted! Maybe it's the fact that I don't have my land legs back yet or that I have to prepare my own meals and clean up after myself again but real life has hit me like a ton of bricks. 

My "to do" list is getting longer by the minute but I have finished a few things (unpacking is not one of them)...

Erin's human bean! Even smaller then the previous one due to a smaller gauge yarn.
He will be on his way tomorrow!


Also, I got my first custom order! A gal from church wants some argyle elephants for the center piece of a baby shower she is throwing next month. 

Here is the sketch of the different design options.


She chose argyle ears and feet and I agree 100%.

I tried to get to the suppliy store today so I could start on them but my sweet little Lilly is also having a hard time re-adjusting to normal life after our tropical getaway... so it didn't happen.

There's always tomorrow, right?


PS- I'm trying to convince my body that it doesn't need as much sleep as it has been getting. I mean, 8+ hours a night?!? It is beginning to seem wasteful. So, I set my alarm for 7am this morning (after going to bed at midnight) and successfully got out of bed at 7:30. BUT NOW I'M EXHAUSTED!!! I think somethings wrong with me...

PPS- If this post doesn't make real sense I blame it on the aforementioned condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment