Jellys

This is just going to be a short and sweet blupdate since it is nearly 12:30am. (Can someone please let Lilly know that I would appreciate it if she slept in  tomorrow?)

As per my new years resolution of finishing things I start...


taa daaaa! I present, the completely finished, Jillian and James the Jellyfish. 
They are in love.



Seeing as I forgot to mention these two in the specifics of what needed to be finished I am kind of starting from square one now. But what a great place to start, right?

EDIT: I noticed that, according to blogspot, I posted this around 9:30pm. As it is actually close to 1am now I am not even going to try to fix it.

2 comments:

  1. Those are sweet little jellies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristin! I wrestled for a little bit on whether to call them jellys or jellies. Jellies doesn't get the red squiggly line below it but when I googled it, it autocorrected to jellys. Oh well. You say tomato, I say to-mah-to, right?

    ReplyDelete