Outfit Post // Leu Gardens



The first Monday of the month is free at Leu Gardens, which is one of my favorite places. A must see if you are ever in Orlando. It is also one of Lillian's favorite places because she gets to run around like a wild jungle baby. 


Sometimes I run with her. 



There are more gardens then I can list. Some of my favorites are the rose garden and the veggie garden. Lillian likes the orange grove.



I felt especially cute today because I paired one of my mom's old sweaters with a new tank that I am quite honestly in love with.Wearing vintage pieces makes me feel like my old self again. It's helping me get out of my "new mom" rut. (Which I really should be out of at this point as Lillian is almost a year and a half old.)

 Tank: Converse One Star from Target, Necklace and Shoes: Target, Jeans: Gap, Sweater: Vintage

So, all in all, my review of Leu Gardens is two thumbs way up. Lillian would also give it two little thumbs up if she wasn't KO'd from all the running she did today.






1 comment:

  1. I loved seeing all of your photos and reading your post. Keep 'em coming. Also, I completely understand what you mean about the "new mom" look. I'm having a really hard time marrying my old style to my mommyhood.

    I miss my old style. Even worse I heard through the grapevine that someone I know said "I was looking at old pictures of Jessie and she used to be so edgy and cool." Uh! My heart broke when I heard that. I felt 54 instead of 24 all of a sudden and thought "what's happened to me?"

    I want to get a part of that style back but not all of it. There's a happy medium somewhere. So far I've been unsuccessful and I'm still trying to lose weight so I basically end up wearing yoga pants and spit-up stained t-shirts everyday... one day it'll be back hopefully.

    ReplyDelete