End of summer

.







      


We did it. We made it. School started today. My plan was to post these pictures last week or over the weekend with some sort of summer wrap up but that didn't happen. I have to remind myself that almost everything in life is a season. And summer was a crazy one. 

We tried to end the summer with fun. We went to the splash pad (even though we couldn't find Lilly's swimsuit), jumped on the trampoline, went swimming and just laid around watching TV. We tried to savor the last few days of summer but -in all honesty- we were all over it. We were craving the routine school brings. Lilly wanted to play with friends and do something new every day. I wanted to lay on the couch and try to gather my brain cells from off the floor. Rosie wanted (still wants) to eat all day long. 

And then it happened. We woke up and it was over. Good bye summer (kind of- it's still like a gillion degrees here in Florida). I'm sure we will miss you in a few months- but right now we are so over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment