Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2


I don't even know where to start on this subject. I saw the midnight showing at the Universal City Walk Cinema. A friend from church got me a ticket while I was still in MN. She sent me a text that said "Harry Potter is selling out everywhere. Do you want me to get you a ticket?" Of course I said yes and she told me we were going to Universal since it was the only place left. I was a little miffed at first because I knew City Walk would be super crowded and you have to park far away and walk to the theater but of course my grumblings died away the days leading up to the premier. I was just so excited I didn't care where I had to go to see it. I never would have imagined the surprise that came after the movie. I am so happy every other theater was sold out.

(obviously not my video)

It was an experience I'll never forget. (lol. Just re-watched the video and realized I repeated the last thing said. oh, well.) We dressed up. I didn't have a costume so I just spray dyed my hair pink and pretended to be Tonks. There were so many amazing costumes. The movie was great. I have very few complaints. All of my favorite parts were included. Best. Night. Ever. 



Here are some photos from the night. I will warn you that I couldn't find my camera before I left so all of my pictures are from my iPhone. They aren't the best but I love them anyway.















Have you seen it yet? What did you think?


4 comments:

  1. Eeek! How exciting! I'm so happy for you : ) What a great way to see the final movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Looks amazing! I love your hair pink! it really suits you :)
    nadiine-x

    ReplyDelete