Meet and Make with Sarah Hearts



Last Thursday night Amy and I attended the Valentine's Day Meet and Make hosted by Sarah of Sarah Hearts. It was so much fun to catch up with Sarah and makes some new friends too. Sarah had a mixed media project set up for us and we created some cute Florida and Valentine's inspired art. 

Amy and I arrived at the same time, which was late, because of kids. We were 'fashionably late'. I didn't get any before pictures of Sarah's set up or delicious treats but as you can see in the aftermath photos above everything was great. AND I finally got to hug Jordan who I met via Instagram. I'm pretty sure we are kindred spirits. 

It was such a great time. I am more and more impressed with Sarah every time I hang out with her. Girl is going places. Mark my words.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! I'm so glad you came and thanks for your kind words. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete