Baby Talk V.6


I don't know how much longer I can call this feature baby talk. My girl isn't exactly a baby anymore... ah, well. Here are some of the super cute/sassy things Lilly has been spouting off with recently:

  1. Neck-a-nace: This is used interchangeably for necklace and Nicholas (a character in her favorite book).
  2. Crock-a-tail: Crocodile. A new word for her (we stick to alligators usually) but she has a new book that refers to a croc. 
  3. Don't: Alas, she has discovered a new word for no. She uses it a lot. In super fun ways like this: "Mommy, don't talk! No talking!" "Daddy, don't tickle me! No tickling!" It's way cool. 
  4. Cant: Usually goes like this- "Lilly, you need to pick up the cheerios you spilled." "No, I can't." "Lilly, it's almost time to go to bed." "No, I can't." It seems to be her answer for everything recently. So I've tried to stop using the word all together which leads to some pretty in-depth conversations about motivation that probably go way over my toddler's head. 
I know there has to be a ton more but I can't think of them now. Hopefully I can remember to write them down in the future for better documentation. 



2 comments:

  1. awww she is too cute!!

    stopping by to send some bloggy love!!

    hope you can follow me back too
    http://iamblissfullyloved.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for sharing all these amazing stories:) And I love the picture too<3

    ReplyDelete