Mommyhood Monday (on a Tuesday night) // News

Here is a special message from Lilly:



Could you understand that? It's the real reason I've been to sick/tired/slacker blogger... 


Little Miss Lilly is going to be made a big sister in June! We are so excited! I've been trying to remember to get a cute video of her saying she would be a "big seester" for a while but you know what they say about baby brain. She asked about Emily (my SIL) in the video because we facetime with she and the rest of Ben's family a lot. I love her uber emo reaction to me saying no. That is kinda the norm around here these days. Silly girl. Anyhoo- I am almost out of my first trimester so hopefully things will be picking up around here. I'm super happy to finally let the cat out of the bag because all day long I want to tweet/post/ig etc. about having zero appetite or a weird craving or whatev. So expect that now too. Eep! 

10 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!! What exciting news! Lilly's going to be the cutest big sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't you let her talk to me!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYYYYYYYY so exciting!!!! Congratulations <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! YAY!!! I'm so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AYAYYYYYYAYYYYYYYYYAAGGGHH! oUUU I am so happy and excited for you girl!! Oh man I really wish we lived close by now because I am to start studying prenatal and post partum massage! I can't wait to see the big belly:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting! Congrats to all 3 of you:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yippeeee!!! Congrats, girl! You make cute babies;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay Sara! I'm so happy for you! =] congratulations! and yeah, Lily's reaction to the "no" in that video was toooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!! I'm so out of the loop! I saw you tweeted about pregnant ladies and candy and I was like "umm...wait..." I can't believe I missed this!

    ReplyDelete