Smudge: Attack Cat


You may not know this but I have a cat. He originally belonged to my sister but he terrorized her small dogs and house (she doesn't have a yard) so we took him. We have come to the conclusion that Smudge is basically a feral (non-domesticated) cat who chooses to come inside while it rains and accept food from us. Also, Smudge kinda loves Liberty. I took these pictures yesterday while I was throwing the ball for Liberty. Smudge like to hide in the tall grass (yes, we do have a lawn mower...) and then jump out and attack Liberty as she runs by. It makes me laugh pretty hard.

You can't really see him so I pointed him out.

ATTACK!!!

Smudge has also killed 2 squirrels, 2 moles and, most recently, a rat. He does not have claws in the front. He is available for hire. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha...sneaky little Smudge. I love that Liberty and Smudge are both black. Very cute. Does Smudge bring the dead animals up to the house? That attack photo cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! i'm impressed by his kill skills, clawless and all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAH! That last photo is amazing! Cats are funny creatures, my last cat used to hide behind the lounge and pounce at your ankles when you passed him.

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete