Maternity Pictures: Sassafras

My sweet friend and amazing photographer Jordan took some maternity pictures for me last weekend. I shouldn't say some, I should say a lot of maternity pictures. So many that I will be sharing my favorites in 3 separate posts- one for each location we shot at. I love them so so so much. If you are in central Florida and need pictures taken do yourself a favor and check Jordan out.


Our first location was so much fun. Sassafras Sweet Shoppeis a local vintage inspired candy store. They sell every kind of candy you can imagine. We ran with the retro theme with a Rosie the Riveter look. I thought it would be hysterical to take some pictures with my big bump and candy cigs too- very Betty Draper and so wrong. I'll share more pictures tomorrow. 

12 comments:

  1. Holy CRAP, oh my GOODNESS!!! I'm in love. Seriously, I'm swooning and drooling over here. The bubblegum bubble shot? To die for. And the candy cigs in your pocket and the cig in your hand?! I love this. I LOVE THESE SO MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jordan is pretty much the greatest, right?!

      Delete
  2. Cutest. Pregnant. Lady. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely ADORE these pictures!!!!! You are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Totally inspired!! What a wonderful shoot - you look amazing! Such fun!
    Luvluv,
    Sway xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. a candy cigarette??! that is soooooo sooooo h-y-s-t-e-r-i-c-a-l!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!! Love the headband! :)

    - Erin :)
    writedreamrunsing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness I love these so much! You look gorgeous lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stumbled upon your blog & I am already enjoying it! I adore these maternity pictures, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete