Mother's Day

jacket- old target
dress- thrifted
necklace- my wedding ring on a chain since it doesn't fit my fat fingers anymore.
Lilly's dress- H&M

I hope all of you ladies had a wonderful Mother's Day. Mine was very low key. Church in the morning, Five Guys for lunch (mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm) with Cold Stone after (double mmmmmmmmm) and lots of rest and relaxation. I feel so blessed to be Lillian Elouise's mommy. I can't wait until next year when I have two little munchkins running around. Le sigh. Life is good. 


ps- I'm linking up with the haps!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, her face in that first picture. Gosh you make cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. out of control, right? She loves having her picture taken.

      Delete
  2. She is so cute and you look beautiful! Happy belated mama day xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family makes my heart sing! So happy you had a wonderful mothers day and so excited that your going to be a mommy to little rosie girl soon
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daaaarlinggg.
    (five guys makes me swoon)

    ReplyDelete